-Awakening- (Preview) -Awakening- (Preview)

Love this song, can't wait to see what this song will be like when it's completely done!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Thanks! The album will be available before the year ends, I can promise that much, but I'm not going to set a specific date yet.

OverBurn (MAC12 Entry) OverBurn (MAC12 Entry)

What a kickass song! Probably gonna have it stuck in my head now!

RobSoundtrack responds:

Thanks so much!

ThisOnesForNewgrounds ThisOnesForNewgrounds

Awesome song, I don't like DnB that much but this song is the shit. Hard to hear the drums in the background though... Keep makin' songs though. You're really good at it. Cheers :)

Blast In Space! Blast In Space!

It sounded like an alien transmission lol. Try adding some different instruments and make it looooonger, not repetitive though. A lot of potential in this.

SerPounce responds:

Thanks for the review, I plan on making something new soon, and making something like this, but with some more instrumentals added in so that it sounds more like a song than just sounds. Still better than Skrillex, though, right? Right.

BlackN9ne-Vision Quest BlackN9ne-Vision Quest

Pretty good

Was that Cleveland Brown I just heard scream "What the hell!?". Good song, but it could be better, little to mellow for me, but hey that's just me, bass could be better.

BlackN9ne responds:

Yo man, That was Cleveland Brown haha. Truth is I just like to make calmer stuff like this, not really into making the "heavier dubstep" but I like listening to it. Thanks for the feedback though!

Madness 6.5 Madness 6.5

Awesome song.

I was listening to this and was wondering how far I was through it, i thought *Oh I'm probably almost done with the song* I look at the song and I'm only 2 minutes through it. Amazing song, impossible to hate on it. 10/10 5/5. 1/1 for being the only one. (Think about it for a sec if it doesn't make any sense)

Scream&Shoutin-Trekpro Scream&Shoutin-Trekpro

Pretty sick :)

It sounds like a slide whistle just hit puberty for parts of the song XD Good song :)

JEBBAL - Dead Logic JEBBAL - Dead Logic

I've just been mindfucked. O_O Awesome song!

I've never heard anything quite like this but I find it AMAZING! Love the song!

Jebbal responds:

This review is of very high quality! Nice work! Glad you liked the song so much :)

Thanks for the review!

ScaryMonsters&NiceSpritesRemix ScaryMonsters&NiceSpritesRemix

Awesome.

Where's the favorite button?